We are seeking a Systems Analyst for a contract running through till end of January 2021 based in either Chermside, Brisbane.
Contracting for our Federal Government client, your role will contribute to an on-premise to cloud (AWS) migration of several applications; a COTS product suite (OpenText CCM), several in-house C#/.NET applications, and multiple MSSQL databases. All of these components form an end-to-end system for enterprise correspondence delivery through multiple channels including paper and digital.
- Provide advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design and identify and action change requests, defects, risks and issues
- Contribute to the production or review of systems documentation that clearly articulates the design intent, user experience, systems and business processes, issues and risks
- Initiate negotiations with stakeholders during the design, management and implementation of business change; understand system requirements and leverage expertise to resolve complex issues
- Recognise and develop system or process improvements and formulate recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver improvements
To be successful you will have:
- Cloud migration experience (AWS preferred)
- OpenText CCM Suite experience (Communication Server, Exstream, Design Manager)
Experience in the following is also desirable:
- Microsoft TFS/Azure DevOps
- Git version control
- MSSQL databases
- Familiarity with analysis and solution design of C#/.NET server applications
- Enterprise Application Integration
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #201701.