Be a part of large enterprise asset management program across multiple applications.
The program's current phase is System Integration Testing, the position will initially focus on testing and data preparation of application changes to support project's end to end testing activities and the business's requirements. The role will then move into training material preparation and Go Live planning for existing applications.
- Plan and scope required business analysis activities
- Coordinate and support Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in test case preparation and execution on existing organisation applications.
- Identifying, modelling, documenting and ensuring customer endorsement of business and functional requirements (including current and future state process identification, process mapping, concept plans, business cases, etc)
- Analyse customer requests for new initiatives and facilitate the resolution of concepts, business changes, issues and provide alignment of objectives between the customer and ICT
- Act as a liaison point between the Project Management Office, technical specialists, customers and external entities to ensure the accurate and timely identification and communication of business needs and the clarification of issues
- Quality assurance of business analysis activities (own and peer review)
- Produce high quality documentation and ensure alignment and compliance with organisation's processes, tools, reporting regimes and approaches.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven conceptual, business analysis and problem solving skills including the ability to gather interpret and document meaningful business and functional requirements for ICT initiatives.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills particularly with respect to working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solving and influencing complex organisational, procedural and policy issues.
- Competent in developing and interpreting financial and other performance data and actioning initiatives to reduce negative impacts on the business.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in planning, managing and undertaking business analysis activities, business processes and procedures, related tools and techniques and managing the requirements of automated systems and services, in respect of their contribution to business performance and benefits to the business.
- Experience in simultaneously managing a number of complex and diverse ICT activities.
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff within an organisation.
- Accounting or finance background (is preferable).
- Ellipse experience not essential but desirable.
- Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications (preferably in disciplines associated with business analysis) or substantial industry experience in a similar large, project-based (preferably ICT) environment.
Apply Now! Alternatively contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 0733197502 quoting reference number 198103.