Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for an Systems Analyst to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working as a Systems Analyst or Technical Business Analyst on complex, multi system, ICT system builds.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into functional technology solutions for development, testing & implementation, including the ability to develop quality specifications for complex ICT systems.
- Demonstrated strong technical solution design skillset to contribute to the implementation of system solutions.
- Solid working knowledge of SDLC, development processes and agile methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of ICT product offerings and their interoperability with other components.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects.
You must be an Australian Citizen, or be eligible to apply for a Baseline Security Clearance.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.