Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst to work on a federal govt. project.
This is a contract until June 2019. The candidate's must be eligible for Baseline Security Clearance.
- Experience working with SAP CRM in a system analyst role.
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing & implementation, including ability to create solution specifications.
- Experience with phases of an implementation including design/blueprinting, detailed design, configuration, testing & support.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- Ability to develop technical specifications for system enhancements.
- Experience within an Australian Government setting.
- SAP CRM Certification is an advantage.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.