Provide operational administration and support to our Clients IT desktop, server and network infrastructure along with active participation in project activities.
- Operating System level management for our Client's managed servers
- Incidents and service request management
- Management of patch deployment regime
- Management of A/V deployment, monitoring and alerting
- Work within a national team, providing support to staff and project teams
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive knowledge in SCCM
- Extensive knowledge in HP ProCurve switching and infrastructure & Sonicwall Firewall and Remote access technologies
- Knowledge in LifeSize Conferencing and Samsung VOIP phone systems
- Knowledge in core Windows Server & Microsoft technologies such as AD, DNS, WSUS, SCOM
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on customer service
If you match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW!