We currently have an exciting 12 month contract opportunity available for a Trim Administrator in the Tertiary Education Sector in Brisbane.
Working in the Records Management Division you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical support for EDRMS - HP Content Manager 9.1;
- Provide technical support for other systems and APIs related to this software.
- Provide application administration including access, system security, configuration and maintenance
- Evaluate, document, coordinate and implement new system functionality
- Introduce TRIM record actions and workflows to improve processes
- Administer, configure and maintain related software systems including:
- EzeScan (scanning and automatic registration)
- AutoMate (Synchronizes TRIM files with network folders) Student and Research e-Files (Read-only portals)
- Assist with planning and implementation of recordkeeping projects
- Liaise with HP/MicroFocus service provider regarding system/end user issues and participate in HP forums to maintain industry awareness.
- Provide Level 3 Helpdesk - software support
- Monitor system logs and work with the TRIM Enterprise Studio
- Work with Central Integration Platform team to integrate TRIM with other business systems using APIs
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in contemporary records and information management practices including effectiveness in achieving results in an electronic information management environment
- Sound knowledge of, or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of, relevant legislation, policies, standards and procedures, and experience in the application of retention and disposal schedules and classification schemes in an EDRMS;
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy, including demonstrated ability/aptitude and knowledge of the functions available in TRIM - Content Manager 9.1;
- Previous experience in providing systems administration and high level software support.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 for more information.