Our client is seeking an experienced SAP Basis Administrator. This role will see you working with vendors and service providers through established processes. Providing high level administrative and operational Information Technology IT services, in order to achieve effective technical solutions which underpin the continuity of business processes and security of information to enable IT and the organisation.
About the role
- Work in conjunction with various service providers where necessary, provide solution administration and operational services to achieve secured, continued and efficient operation.
- Undertake SAP, system and database administration tasks, as directed by the Team Manager Operations and Integration.
- Maintain and administer SAP systems, various RDBMS, Linux and Windows VMs to provide consistent and stable production and development environments.
- Troubleshoot issues using standard SAP tools and facilitates and provide solutions as necessary
To be successful in this role you will need:
Skills in the installation (including upgrade, configuration, maintenance, administration and recovery) of a SAP business solution within agreed priorities, particularly :
- Netweaver/Basis supporting various SAP applications
- Linux and Windows operating system software
- SAP databases including HANA
The ability to rapidly acquire expertise in the following skill areas:
- SAP performance and diagnostics tools
- SAP Data Services
- Tricentis QTest
- SAP Contact Center
- ESX VMware
- Basic Data Networking
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 211347.