Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
If you are an Infrastructure Support or Systems Administrator, and has the ability to learn new technologies quickly then we would like to hear from you!
This is a 6 month contract role based in the Adelaide CBD.
Key skills required:
- Ability to work in a Windows and Linux RHEL environment.
- You should be a Subject Matter expert for ICT Infrastructure, Virtual and Physical server infrastructure and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Any certifications such as ITIL, MCSC and CCNA will be highly preferred.
- It would be great if you have an experience with the following: VLAN Trunking Protocol, Catalyst/Nexus SNMP, Cisco Switches (4K, 7K and/or 9K series), 802.1X, EtherChannel, SPAN/RSPAN, IPSEC and SSL tunnelling, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Route filtering and redistribution.
- Extensive experience with Windows Server Services (SCCM, AD, DNS, CA, IIS, WSUS).
SECURITY CLEARANCE: NV1 OR NV2
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.