Our client is one of the largest non-government employers in Queensland and is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join their Information Systems team.
This role will see you provide technical support in the delivery and operation of information systems and services provided over 11,500 staff and will focus heavily on analysis, development, administration, user support and operational activities.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver software application solutions and services
- Demonstrated experience maintaining Dynamics AX 2012 including server and system configuration, load balancing, release implementation in a large-scale deployment
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose / troubleshoot complex issues with Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services
- Experience in supporting educational administration systems, Finance systems, HR & Payroll system or web applications
- Demonstrated sound oral and written communications skills with ability to prepare and present detailed papers and reports on projects and/or technology options and advise management accordingly to inform management decisions
- A welcoming, collegial and flexible working environment
- Competitive salaries benchmarked to industry standards
- Salary packaging and salary sacrificing options
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion.