This is a leading global technology company focused on cyber security products.
They are looking for a level 1 and level 2 support analyst to work on site in their offices based in Sydney CBD.
You will be supporting staff on site and remotely to other global offices during regular Sydney office hours.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, self-driven professional who has some commercial experience in a service desk/helpdesk capacity with some knowledge accross the below areas.
Training will be provided on other product-specific aspects of the role.
Skills and experience
* Windows 10, OSX, Mobile Devices (Android, iOS)
* Experience in a helpdesk ticketing environment, ideally in Service Now
* Exposure to ITIL Policies and Procedures, specifically Incident, Request, Knowledge and Problem Management.
* Office 365 Administration
* Office 365 Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Basic understanding of Networking and Voice technologies and the ability to troubleshoot.
* Excellent customer service experience
* Enthusiastic and a 'can-do' attitude.
* Administering Security Products Solutions for Clients
* The ability to troubleshoot Laptop Hardware Issues.
* The ability to work with vendors, specifically Laptops, Printers, Mobility and Audio Visual.
* The ideal candidate is self-motivated and results oriented.
* High integrity and excellent judgement.
* Highly collaborative
* Intellectual curiosity - you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don't know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn.
* Sense of ownership - you have a mentality of "the buck stops with me" and always ask "what did I contribute to this situation?"
* Low ego - you shouldn't be prone to thinking that a job is too small
* Brave, adaptable, calm under pressure - you're unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situations
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin Manandhar on 02 82672485 quoting reference 244548.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.