Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Systems Administrator to join their team for an initial 6 months + extensions.
We are looking for more hands-on scripting (UNIX, PowerShell, bash) or hardware/sysadmin experience.This is a junior/associate role and someone with a strong technical system admin experience would be a good fit.
Skills & Experiencr
- Hands-on scripting (UNIX, PowerShell, bash) or hardware/sysadmin experience
- Systems Admin background
- Environment Support experience
- Risk and issue management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and management skills
- Detailed knowledge of SDLC, good understanding of development and testing methodology.
- Good understanding of Software Release Management, Software installation & configuration, Middleware technologies, Database Management & Network & security management
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!! Job ref #240213