Our Federal Government Client is seeking System Administrator to be responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate, you should have:
- Experience in Identifying the hardware and software system requirements for Cyber Security systems.
- Experience in designing Cyber Security systems in accordance with agreed enterprise technology stack and design patterns.
- Experience in ensuring that hardware designs balance functional, service quality, security, systems management and sustainability requirements.
- Experience in contributing to enterprise technology selection policies.
- Experiecne in leading Linux systems administration team supporting Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security System.
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining all system tools for all scripts and automation processes and monitoring system capacity and usage.
- Experience in identifying and analysing system performance issues, and working in close coordination with related stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Experience in managing configuration control, identifying any discrepancies in system configuration, assessing security risks, and implementing solutions by adhering to security standards.
It is desirable if you have:
- Knowledge and experience in Authentication and Authorisation technologies.
- Understanding of various protocols (i.e. DNS, DHCP, NTP) and proxies (i.e. web proxies).
- General network knowledge and experience an advantage.
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS, e.g. Red Hat OpenStack, AWS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS, e.g. Red Hat Open Shift)
- Containers (e.g. Docker) technologies
- Elastic Search (ES)
- Software defined storage technologies (i.e. CEPH).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: # 206155