- Join a close knit IT team supporting an enterprise environment
- CBD fringe for initial 6-9 month contract with good view to extend
- Apply your generalist skills across Virtualization, Windows Server and core Microsoft technologies
Join a truly fantastic team culture and true market leader in this Systems Administrator role being offered on an initial 6-9 month contract.
As part of this opportunity you will interacting across the IT team and the business (your internal stakeholders), providing infrastructure support including the support of upcoming projects.
Seeking the following experience:
- 3+ years proven experience in a Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer role
- Demonstrated experience with core infrastructure technologies, including but not limited to: -
- Virtualization Technologies (VMware ESXi / Hyper-V)
- Storage Administration
- Cisco Fabric Administration
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Core technologies
You will be a true team player and customer focused whilst demonstrating excellent diagnostic and resolution skills within a virtual environment and Windows infrastructure.
For a great opportunity to join a highly reputable market leader in their field and a great team environment, please contact Katrina for a confidential chat on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564