As a System Administrator you will be accountable for the maintenance, upgrade, ongoing performance, security, reliability, testing and management of the Client Management System (CMS).
- Responsible for the installation, upgrade and monitoring of software and/or applications.
- Responsible for maintaining or monitoring operating systems, business applications, security compliance, web-servers, or mail-servers.
- Work across departments to ensure the infrastructure adheres and complies with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) or other standards that might be related to WAN, networking, hardware or servers.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years IT industry experience in enterprise service desk operations
- Strong understanding of Cloud Services and Visualisation technologies including Tableau and reporting tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of backup software or processes
- Strong knowledge of Windows server operating systems and Active Directory
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and MS Exchange services (central and de-centralised model)
- The ability to take ownership of problem escalations and the management of incidents/requests through to a resolution
- The ability to work as a team player with very good communication and customer service skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.