Our High-Profile Federal Government Client is seeking a professional and dedicated System Administrator for an initial 6 month contact with extension options. The successful candidate will be responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting systems administration including operating system installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security Capability systems
- Designing, developing and maintaining all system tools for scripts and automation processes and monitor system capacity and usage
- Identify any configuration discrepancies in the system
- Assess security risks and implement solutions
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge and experience in Authentication and Authorisation technologies
- Understanding of various protocols such as; DNS, DHCP and NTP, and proxies i.e. web proxies
- Experience in AWS or Azure, Splunk or Elasticsearch and Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Demonstratable knowledge or experience in DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI technologies is desirable
- Experience in serverless architecture and scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Baseline Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 197873
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.