Peoplebank are currently recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator (Windows Server and/or RedHat Linux) to work for a gorwing company Adelaide.
You will be a consummate IT Professional, with outstanding communications skills, and you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving the performance of the existing architecture
- Communicate clearly with management and peers
- Design and document technical solutions
To be suitable for the IT Systems Administrator role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Strong skills in managing either Windows or Linux (RHEL) environments
- Unix shell scripting (Desirable)
- ITIL Certified (Desirable)
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- A strong self-motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Change management experience
- Experience in TCP/IP network technologies
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company, where you will be part of an inclusive and supportive team.
Please APPLY now or our immediate consideration.