Our client are seeking a Systems Administrator for a initial 6 month contract with a possible 6 month extension based at Toowoomba, Queensland.
This role will be part of a team supporting a number of IT Infrastructure technologies primarily focused on Microsoft infrastructure products specifically Exchange including Hybrid, Active Directory, File/Print, Scripting, and application support.
- Manage and administer Windows Server system performance, availability, capacity, security and deliver required customer satisfaction and service quality.
- Apply detailed technical knowledge to effectively analyse and resolve problems.
- Administer Windows Server based system and application access and security controls.
- Perform backup, archive, restore and recovery activities.
- Provide information to customers and stakeholders on updates, problems, or changes.
- Administer and support PowerShell scripting, Exchange, File and Print services, Active Directory, and other technical support to deliver required customer satisfaction and service quality.
- Participate in system upgrades and configuration changes in response to project or business requests.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in Microsoft-centric administration of a large enterprise environment with at least 3 years' experience
- Experience in the administration and configuration of Microsoft-centric network infrastructure and services in a multi-forest organisation.
- Demonstrated experience with quality documentation, great communication and working well as a member of a team.
- Experience with supporting and maintaining complex environments with a focus on major incident resolution and improvements.
- Experience working in a large team working with time frames and documented outcomes or deliverables
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and application of Microsoft management tools and practices.
- Demonstrated experience with an ITSM tool for request management.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 quoting job reference 188758