- Initial 6-month contract
- Requires O365, SCCM ,Azure & VMWare
- Fremantle location
A highly reputed client located in Fremantle is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to manage both the cloud and on-premise infrastructure. The role manages the Windows based and EUC environment.
- Backup and Restoration activities
- Administration of the Office 365 environment
- Application packaging and deployment using SCCM
- Administration of the Active Directory environment
- Creation and decommissioning of VM based application and database servers in cloud and on-premise environments.
- Implementation of changes to the Azure cloud and on-premise computing infrastructure
- Security and vulnerability Remediation activities
- Strong experience with Azure, VMware, Veeam & Office 365
- Substantial knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows in a managed operating environment
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge and experience in PowerShell
- Knowledge and experience with SQL Database Infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience with IIS and Exchange servers
- Substantial knowledge and experience in SOE (Standard Operating Environment), and application packaging, management and distribution using Microsoft SCCM (System Centre Configuration Manager).
- Excellent communication & customer support skills
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered:
Contact: Priyanka Shah - 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 244805)