Our Client is an industry leading organization that possesses one of the highest rankings for customer experience within its sector. They are seeking an Applications Support (ERP, Oracle OR Peoplesoft) who will be responsible for the ongoing application support of the existing PeopleSoft System.
- Reporting to the Senior Systems Administrator, you will work in a team responsible for the ongoing applications support of the existing PeopleSoft application;
- You will be required to work closely with the Business Leads, Project Managers, internal stakeholders and external implementation partners;
- To be successful for this role, you will have a proven track record of Peoplesoft, Oracle OR ERP systems applications support.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a similar role;
- Has exposure (in any capacity) to any ERP application (any experience with PeopleSoft, would be highly preferred);
- Proven analytical skills;
- Ideally have a background in any of these: (HR, Payroll, Finance OR Student Systems)
- Keen to upscale or learn a new system (if not exposed to PeopleSoft);
- Have at least Basic SQL knowledge/skills;
- Had Reporting background/exposure;
- Fast learner (highly important);
- Soft skills - excellent communication skills, switched on, has integrity, can-do attitude, team player, positive outlook, energetic and can handle a challenge.
- Located close to café/ restaurant strip
- Walking distance to public transport
- Friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to apply now via the link below with a resume showing that you have the relevant skills and experience. All suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (job reference: 182691)