Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled System Support Officer to assist the Assistant Director, Information and Knowledge Management in the implementation of an upgrade to and ongoing support of their electronic document and records management system.
This is a Short-term contract opportunity for 3 Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience in the ongoing administration of an electronic document and records management system. Skills and experience in supporting users of an electronic document and records management system, including providing on the ground assistance and troubleshooting, utilising a range of tools.
- Experience in conducting records management and system quality assurance activities to maintain a robust and compliant information management environment.
- Understanding of record keeping principles and Information Management governance and their alignment to paper and digital practices within the system's environment.
- Experience in identifying training needs and the development of user and training resources
- Well developed communication and engagement skills, including the ability to prepare quality professional documentation and present to small to medium audiences.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #204774
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.