Our client has a large presence in the docking and logistics industry, seeking a System Support Administrator to join their team on permanent bases.
The primary focus of the role is to provide IT end-user computing support, as well as system administration support for specific IT systems. Split between the corporate office and field, to perform maintenance and support on equipment and systems based on terminal equipment. The candidate must be willing to work at heights.
- Experience in end-user computing and administration, including Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Office 365, SOE, MOE, and Application Deployment, as well as cloud computing and remote access.
- Experience in smartphones and iPads, Mobile Computer systems controls
- Experience in troubleshooting network difficulties such as TCP/IP, switching/VLAN concepts, WAN and LAN, Wireless networks and architecture, and security.
- Experiences with Citrix, VMware, NAS/SAN, and other servers/storage technologies
- Finding ways to optimise business operations and automate IT procedures
- Educating, guiding, and training local users in the practical application of IT systems, as well as providing out-of-hours assistance
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Fieldwork Experience highly desirable, including working at heights or onsite in industries such as mining, construction, or manufacturing
- Desktop and Infrastructure support experience, with active knowledge of relevant troubleshooting skills and tools
- Proactive automation of system administration tasks to provide consistent and proven methodologies to automate common/recurring tasks
- Experience in providing 24x7 support to a business
- Good interpersonal skills - Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha at (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #245808