Our Federal Government Client is seeking a System Engineer - Server & Storage for a long term contract opportunity with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in upgrade/decommissioning of Windows Server
- Working with diverse team members and expediting SQL Database and application connectivity
- Monitoring upgrade services using Solarwinds Server Application
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a System Engineer in Windows Server operating environment
- Proven background in configuring and managing Microsoft SQL
- Solid technical background in application migration and application reconfiguration
- In-depth experience in monitoring Windows serer and SQL performance
- Experience in decommission/upgrade of Windows server 2008 & 2008 R2
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with NV1 clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199309.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.