System Engineer - Exchange/O365
Our client, a large Australian business, is seeking to engage an experienced Exchange Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in BAU work from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Skills and Requirements
- Exchange experience with on-prem and online
- Microsoft ATP (Advanced Threat Protection)
- Microsoft's Multi Geo capability for exchange online and skype online
- EOP (Exchange online Protection)
- O365 administration
- O365 groups
- Skype for business online
- Microsoft Teams
- Powershell scripting
- Clean up of phishing/spam email (removing occurrences of emails from inboxes, checking inbox rules for malicious activity, unlocking O365 user accounts
- Solid Windows Server experience
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 184784 or please click the apply button.