Our client, a large Australian enterprise organisation is seeking to engage an experienced mid-level Systems Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in BAU operations from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 2+ years System engineering experience
- Solid Windows Server (2008-2019) experience
- Proven AD and VMWare experience
- ServiceNow experience a big plus
- Azure and AWS desirable
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Meg Geronimo quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.