Our Client is seeking an experienced System Designer to work within a high-profile Federal Government Department. Within this position, you will review, assess, advise and amend documents within scope of USG activities scope as per individual taskings and support change and configuration management, including the development and/or maintenance of engineering artefacts and service records in accordance with DSCB processes.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 4 months with possible extensions for up to 2 years in length and requires candidates to have a minimum NV2 security clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Gateway engineer expertise with experience and/or qualifications across gateway services, including:
- Email, Web, Voice, Chat, Video and Security
- Document writing experience with the ability to communicate to audiences who range from technical to management
- Competency in the following technology areas:
- Active Directory, Antivirus, Patch Management, Virtual Storage, Mail Proxy, Radius
- Switching/Routing, Firewalls, Web Proxy, Load Balancing, Role-based Access Control, Backup Management and Security Monitoring Hardware/Software
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV2 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 200249
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.