The primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst is to build and maintain positive working relationships between IT and the clients business areas and effectively support the delivery of the IT program, through an agile delivery model, within the time and budget allocation.
You will be responsible for delivering strategic, commercial and financial analysis for the IT projects. You will also become the SME for all relevant areas including conducting problem diagnostics and problem-solving activities, developing key business strategies and presentation materials, and ensuring stakeholder alignment.
- Previous experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience working in an IT delivery environment
- Proven experience of delivering IT projects on time and in budget
- Ability to understand the business strategy
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 196524.