Our prestigious Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and highly Systems Analyst role to join their dynamic team to assist in the delivery of multiple ICT enabled projects. This is an initial engagement until June 2020 with a 12 month extension option.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Producing detailed designs, system process models and wireframes that demonstrate how the solution addresses business needs
- Producing Siebel Functional specification and/or User stories for .Net (or equivalent), and associated documents
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Good understanding of Siebel Architecture and Data model and/or .NET (or equivalent) UI design based on modern UX principles that comply with WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Experience in Siebel Open UI, Siebel Call Centre/Public Sector and Siebel Remote is desirable.
- Experience in using HP AGM for agile user story development and Defect Management in ALM
- Proficiency in using Visio for process modelling and adept skills in PowerPoint for creating high quality business presentations.
- Prior experience in defining and creating high quality documentation for B2B or B2G interfaces.
- Previous design experience on Mobile applications in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms is a plus.
- Exposure to UX design tools like Axure or similar.
- Exposure to Collaboration software like SharePoint or equivalent is desirable
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum will be highly regarded.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199571.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.