Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
- Research and detailed analysis of Business Requirements, existing systems behaviour, capabilities and performance and support operations of the team, including:
- Setting priorities, facilitating workshops and Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and support the development and implementation of the ICT solution.
- Highlight and identify gaps in existing functionality and functional interdependencies and support the team to:
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time
- Provide quality analysis and innovative designs that support continuous improvement,
- Support change and contribute to and influence ICT strategy
- Prepare and review a range of written material including technical and corporate documentation
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project outcomes
- Attend interagency meetings and forums to influence business outcomes and ICT solutions in accordance with legislation and guidelines.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Systems Analyst experience working on large environments.
- Proven experience undertaking Systems Analyst duties.
- Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level - enterprise, program, operational and/or project levels
- Facilitate review sessions, and workshops (including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions) with both Business areas and ICT stakeholders. This is to ensure business requirements are prioritised and returned in an appropriate format to ICT areas for development.
- Determine the current business process and articulate any desired business process change.
Applicants must be Australian citizens with ability to obtain clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 236779