About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, competent Senior Business Analyst to join our program team. The Program is a multi-phased IT program and we are currently working on Phase One - developing a proof-of-concept system. Your role is to provide analytical skills to ensure the needs of the business and client are being met, support the program and make recommendations as necessary.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Business Analyst working within complex environments and high priority projects.
- Extensive experience in the application of business analysis methods, techniques and tools and the application of the Agile project management.
- Experience in projects delivering in data standards, data quality, data management.
- Collaboration and stakeholder management skills, face to face and via digital platforms.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Relationship development and management.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Develop and provide input to necessary project documentation with a focus on business centric data warehouse development and data management driven systems.
- Develop technical specifications, business requirements and requirement traceability.
- Experience in capturing current and future state processes maps using best practice business modelling tools.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 210371