The Systems Analyst will work directly to the Assistant Director of Service Design and Transition as part of the ICT Services Branch. The System Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the successful acceptance into service for new and changed services by providing input into service design, analysing, and documenting the technical and support conditions, to assist in the delivery of diverse and varied projects, centered on large scale digital transformation that is currently underway.
Open for both Australian Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Undertake service design and transition activities to ensure new and changed services meet established requirements in terms of robustness and supportability.
- Assist to define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Provide advice to project teams regarding achieving operational readiness.
- Provide input to service design and architectural principals.
- Report progress of new initiatives to the ICT Services Branch including senior managers.
- Construct high quality workflow charts and diagrams according to NDIA OCIO specifications.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate any issues.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Design and Transition team aligned with Agency values. and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess the ability to work independently with limited supervision. and
- Ability to work well with dynamic technical teams, business stakeholders and 3rd party providers.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years' experience working in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL, SIAM etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Systems Analysis, particularly providing advice to project areas regarding operational readiness and service support.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively liaise and keep stakeholders informed and engaged, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, cultivating productive working relationships across multiple projects and business areas.
- Demonstrated experience and flexibility to adapt to agile and waterfall processes to project activities when required.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively communicating with technical SME's to define and obtain an understanding of business needs and technical constraints.
- Demonstrated experience to effectively analysing business processes to identify and define business improvements.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207899
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.