Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced System Analyst for long term contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Producing rang of documents specific to business related outcomes
- Maintaining accurate documentation in relation to business & technical requirements
- Developing traceability matrix between requirements & specifications and application product delivered
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in a multi-stream project environment
- Solid background in developing solutions to a variety of diverse and complex problems, ensuring solutions are consistent with desired goals.
- Proven ability in implementing business/system analyst processes and procedures, conceptual and context modelling
- Track record of working with diverse stakeholders, problem solving and time management
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197643.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.