Our prestigious Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced System Analyst to work within a dynamic, Agile environment. Within this role you will be required to have exceptional experience in big data analytics with the ability to identify appropriate solutions and technologies to bring about timely, cost effective systems solutions.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until June 2020 with extensive extension options available, requires Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance and will be located at our Client's Barton offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience with CRM Systems, Master Data Management and Services Oriented Architecture
- Experience documenting current and proposed processes by liaising with a range of people including key business stakeholders, users and technical staff
- Experience managing and participating in internal IT testing and User Acceptance testing
- Great technical problem-solving skills
- The ability to build effective relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196907
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.