Our Federal Government Client is seeking a System Analyst.
This is a long-term contract until 30 June 2022 with a 12-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As a System Analyst, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop and support business solutions by creating highly specialised technical specifications.
Applications team currently operates in DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework (SAFe). In DevOps model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned within scrum teams.
As a member of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager/Scrum Master and Team Leader, you will help define the requirements and create highly specialised technical specifications which support the required business solutions. The System Analyst will work closely with architects, technical development leads, solution design leads, UX design leads, product owners and vendor partners to establish business and technical requirements and drive them through successful and on-time delivery of functionality/optimizations.
As the selected candidate, you will perform:
- Requirement / user story creation/ Requirements Traceability matrix
- Refinement of requirements and user stories to form highly detailed technical specifications.
- Pre-analysis of upcoming requirements to advice business and technical teams if changes are feasible or to the technical teams to take design considerations for upcoming requirements.
- Creation and updating digital workflows, sequence diagrams and API call flows.
- Capture the test data requirements to support unit and in sprint quality assurance testing.
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Minimum 5 years' related experience.
- Ability to document highly detailed technical specifications from requirements.
- Functional understanding of Front ends, API patterns, REST.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of concrete quality control
- High ability to forge strong working relationships at all levels of an organization
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to articulate organizational and business objectives.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #242158
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.