The System Analyst is responsible for the design and configuration of new functional solutions, and for the ongoing operational support of ICT solution across the department.
- Research and detailed analysis of Business Requirements, existing systems behaviour, capabilities and performance and support operations of the team, including:
- Setting priorities, facilitating workshops and Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and support the development and implementation of the ICT solution.
- Highlight and identify gaps in existing functionality and functional interdependencies and support the team to:
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time
- Provide quality analysis and innovative designs that support continuous improvement,
- Support change and contribute to and influence ICT strategy
- Prepare and review a range of written material including technical and corporate documentation
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project outcomes
- Attend interagency meetings and forums to influence business outcomes and ICT solutions in accordance with legislation and guidelines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years Systems Analyst experience working on large environments
- Proven experience undertaking Systems Analyst duties
- Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level - enterprise, program, operational and/or project levels
- Elicit, structure and prioritise business requirements; and express these requirements to stakeholders for acceptance/approval
- Facilitate review sessions, and workshops (including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions) with both Business areas and ICT stakeholders. This is to ensure business requirements are prioritised and returned in an appropriate format to ICT areas for development
- Determine the current business process and articulate any desired business process change. These using consistent textual descriptions, and diagrams/graphical displays for the Business area and Test Analyst usage, confirmation and review
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 240795
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.