Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable System Analyst for an initial contract until June 30 2020 with long term extension options available. The successful candidate will be responsible for aiding in transitioning our client's staff from legacy systems to a single regulatory system for use across their organisation. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the analysis of existing business processes
- Developing configurations and developing proposed solutions preparing and evaluating alternative workflows within our client's product suite
- Documenting specifications and coordinating business endorsement of designs
- Providing on the job training and support for business users as they transition to the new system
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in system analysis and designing digital services factoring in user experiences
- Strong experience reviewing, documenting and analysing complex business processes
- Proven experience obtaining business approval for system designs
- Experience configuring commercial workflow systems is desirable
- Experience with data modelling for workflow and reporting systems is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199754
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.