Initial 6 Month contract + likely Extensions
Sydney based Role with WFH Flexibility
Multiple Roles Available
Our client are seeking to hire Multiple experienced Systems Analyst with a strong background in systems and Application support, alongside a strong understanding of Windows servers and Networks to join a close-Knit team
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the Application Lifecycle Management process and ensures system (application) changes to the IM&T enterprise architecture comply with the Group's change management process.
- Analyse and document systems processes and procedures to improve business and functional requirements leading to the design of data management and information systems solutions.
- maintain, support, and improve systems and applications
- SCCM Management, Deployment, and update Management
- Documents analyse and re-engineer existing and future business processes and systems to facilitate business and system improvement initiatives. -.
- Documenting processes and procedures and reporting on SLA compliance Work practices, processes and documentation are updated and reports provided as required.
- Lead the analysis of existing information systems and investigate alternative applications and technologies to design solutions which meet business requirements.
- Ensure Customer solutions are delivered, and business processes improved.
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of Guidelines, Processes and Work Instructions. -The relevant Guidelines, Processes and Work Instructions are kept up to date.
- Be responsible for delivering on IM&T Service Strategy (Service Operations, Service Transition, Service Design and Continual Service Improvement) products and processes.
- IM&T, ITIL and PRINCE2 policies, guidelines practices and processes are followed by all team members.
- Assist in the co-ordinated organisation, direction, and implementation of a portfolio of projects and activities that together achieve outcomes and realise benefits that are of business importance to SSC.
- At least 5 years' experience in the field of Information Management and Technology.
- Windows Server experience, maintenance, and patch management
- Level 2/3 Application support
- Service management level 3
- Ability to identify and recommend add-ons, upgrades, and fixes to existing systems
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of IT networking, including DHCP, DNS and LAN/WAN/WLAN/VLAN technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with applications and Server operating systems.
- Experience working with software systems from their initial planning through to retirement, including managing and ensuring that all changes to systems are documented and tracked (Application Lifecycle Management).
- Ability to recognise and resolve issues impacting on system performance
- Advise on recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver on improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Kiara.Monico@peoplebank.com.au Quoting Reference 243471