Role - System Administrator (VMware / Windows)
Initial 12 month + potential 12-month extension
Brisbane CBD, at least 2 days WFH
** Due to security clearance requirements Australian Citizens are only eligible
Role closes on Tuesday, 31st May
About the role
This role is required to take a proactive approach in administering and maintaining the VMs and their respective software configurations. The System Administrator will work closely with internal and external teams to facilitate the successful provision of multiple virtual environments and websites.
- Monitor the systems daily, using a combination of VMware tools and Splunk
- Managing multiple Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacentre environments including firewall and security patching
- Provide technical support to users for any issues encountered and respond to help desk requests
- Install and manage a variety of 3rd party clinical software products, web sites and databases
- Apply monthly patches and new version releases
Skills and experience
- Experience in managing virtual environments in VMware (Must have)
- Experience in Microsoft Windows server environments including IIS and SQL (Must Have)
- Understanding of XML, Splunk
- Ability to work within complex professional environments
- Technical & process documentation creation and management
For more information, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 246765.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.