The System Administrator is responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems. The System Administrator will conduct these activities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Conduct VMWare, Windows and Linux systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security Capability.
- Install, maintain or decommission capability hardware and software as required.
- Monitor and manage system capacity and usage.
- Identify and analyse system issues and work in close coordination with relevant stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Create and maintain system documentation and support procedures.
- Identify any configuration discrepancies, assess security risks, and implement solutions in accordance with security standards.
- Familiarity with CISCO and Palo Alto Networking devices is desirable.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 239469