Our High-Profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable System Administrator for a 12 Month contracting opportunity. Within this role you will be responsible for the first point of contact user interactions on a broad range of activities and tasks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- System improvements which may include some design.
- Documentation and providing ongoing support of the Cyber Security Support Systems
- Desktop installs
- Providing management and troubleshooting to Windows OS
- Prioritising multiple customers and projects to support numerous customer groups
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstratable skill with CISCO ASA and Palo Alto firewall is essential
- Extensive experience with VMWare, Network and Switch Management
- Experience with Network Monitoring and Network Storage (including back up and recovery) is highly regarded
- Demonstratable knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange will be highly regarded
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 197850
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.