About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Systems Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring their infrastructure services are monitored and supported at a second and third level. This involves monitoring and maintaining Windows operating systems and providing application support at a system level. You will be involved in to build software packages in SCCM and have experience managing backups and managing a VM environment
- Provide infrastructure support for Windows Operating systems to meet service levels
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to problems, incidents and requests and escalate unresolved problems
- Build software packages in SCCM
- Manage the backups
- Manage the VM environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot system processes and logs
- Contribute to OS and application upgrades in line with the vendor recommendations
- Support and maintain enterprise backup solution which includes monitoring scheduled backups and performing restores
- Assist in the delivery of IT related project work
- Support and maintain Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Provide application support at the system level
- Participate in rostered shifts as required to provide IT services to staff at agreed service levels.
- Experienced as a System Administrator or Infrastructure Engineer role
- Experienced in a medium-sized complex IT environment, covering aspects such as desktop and infrastructure related support, monitoring, troubleshooting, building software packages, patch management, scripting, and documentation.
- Ability to build software packages in SCCM
- Previous experience managing the backups
- Previous experience managing the VM environment
- Knowledge of fundamental networking concepts and technologies
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting the following infrastructure related platforms, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Exchange, IIS, Citrix, VMware.
- Experience with an enterprise database platform such as SQL Server.
- Experience in configuration and management of enterprise content management methodologies
- Ability to write scripts in an administrative language such as PowerShell, or VBScript
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical documentation
- Tertiary and or Technical qualifications or certifications such as MCSE
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 197326
Please click the apply button.