Our Government Client is seeking a System Administrator for a 14-month contract with an additional 12 months extension option, at their location in Canberra.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Cisco ASA and Palo Alto Firewall skills essential
- Network and switch management essential
- Sound VMware skills essential
- SANS 401 and Network Security skills essential
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Network monitoring experience highly regarded
- Experience in network storage highly regarded
- Macbook/IPad support
- WIFI support (Chromecast setup for WIFI)
- Video Conferencing (Cert Solution)
- Comms room Patching
- Desktop installs/Windows troubleshooting
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 194267
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.