- Day to day management of Enterprise level applications comprising windows application, IIS and SQL components (dBA skills not required but valued).
- Management of application patching lifecycle and upgrades. Own the associated promotion of changes though DEV/SIT/PPTE/Production environments.
- Work with the Security Services Data Protection team to resolve any rasised application performance related issues.
- Work with the infrastructure service provider to resolve issues related to the performance of application VM servers and SQL database.
- Work with project teams to deploy new application configurations to environments and provide support during test activities.
- Track record of provisioning support to Enterprise Level applications.
- Comfortable working in a Windows / Linux/ WAS environment
- Understanding of Directory Services, i.e. LDAP and AD
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with the use of Confluence for documentation and collaboration
- Experience using DevOps concepts and techniques including SCRUM
- Skills and experience with SQL and database programming
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and development
- Experience with JIRA and Git (or similar) for development and source code management
- Knowledge of the access management domain.
- Experience using JENKINS or similar to automate testing and deployment tasks
- RabitMQ experience would be valued but not essential
- Elastisearch experience would be valued but not essential
If this is of interest to you, please apply today.