Our client is seeking to recruit System Administrator. This is a 12-month contract with possible extensions. The successful candidate will be a holding a current NV1 or NV2 clearance.
The System Administrator is responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation. The System Administrator will conduct these activities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Knowledge and experience in Authentication and Authorisation technologies.
- Understanding of various protocols (i.e. DNS, DHCP, NTP) and proxies (i.e. web proxies).
- Experience in the following preferred technologies: a. AWS or Azure b. Splunk or Elasticsearch; c. Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS).
- Demonstrated experience in conducting systems administration including operating system installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management, and documentation.
- Ability to design, develop and maintain all system tools for all scripts and automation processes and monitor system capacity and usage; including identifying and analysing system performance issues, and work in close coordination with related stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Ability to identify any configuration discrepancies in the system, assess security risks, and implement solutions by adhering to security standards.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Jade De Silva on 03 8080 7256 quoting Job Reference: 206000.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.