Our client is currently looking for a Systems Administrator to work within their IT technical team, initially for a 4-month contract. In this position you will be required to Administer and develop the organisations information management systems, which includes business process analysis, configuration, development, and integration; system upgrades and enhancements; and managing system security and user access.
- Coordinates the day to day operations and maintenance of the information management systems using Objective and Workflows.
- Undertakes systems administration and configuration and ensures alignment with the statutory obligations in Objective
- Manages, develops, and reports on the information management systems projects in Objective.
- Analyses business and system processes to identify, recommended and implement knowledge and information management handling improvements and business benefits
- Coordinates and conducts functional testing of system change
User support services
- Coordinates and maintains a comprehensive knowledge and information management systems user support across the Department.
- Develops, implements, and maintains effective recording, tracking and resolution systems and process for user issues through Objective
- Diagnoses, investigates, and resolves user issues, including documenting and communicating solutions and related procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in the management and development of the information management systems within a large and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of automated workflow systems in particular scanning/optical character recognition systems or similar information management applications.
- Eperience with Objective and Workflows
We are seeking for a Systems Administrator to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1422
Job reference number - (207744)