System Administrator (x2)
System Administrators (x2) required for BAU Infrastructure team within a large leading retail organisation based in Melbourne CBD. Our client is currently seeking a highly experienced Level 2 to Level 3 System Administrator with at least 5 years' experience to be involved in the day to day running and administration of their sites across multiple locations.
Ideally you will have experience working in large, multi-site corporate environments.
Key Skills Required:
- High technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems
- ServiceNow administration experience (desired)
- Extensive application support experience with VMWare, Cisco IOS, Office 365, SCCM, Skype online
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Mitel call systems, VEEAM, Exchange 2010 Horizon View VDI
- Strong knowledge of local area network administration.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with data management.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and action required for data privacy breaches.
Click apply ONLY if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly.