Our Client a leading technology firm is looking for a System Admin Level with approximately 2-4 year's IT Help Desk experience.
* Experience with Windows server or any Linux distribution running as a server
* Shell scripting or programming in any language
* Good to have experience on Jenkins, Nexus and Gradle.
* Software debugging in any language
* Software life cycling practices
* Process automation
* Basic understanding of network protocols and how networks operate
* SQL or database administration
* Exposure to any cloud hosting platform (AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, Vultr, Rackspace, etc)
* Strong Communication Skills - both written and spoken
* You have a flexible 'can-do' approach, and desire to improve personally and professionally
* Ability to work under deadlines
If you are looking for your next opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ash on 03 8080 7217.
|Job Title:||System Admin|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Ash Bhatia|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2018 17:37|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Lead Admin
Perth, Western Australia
Wintel System Engineer
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
Senior System Analyst (Utilities)
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Systems Engineer - Application Packaging
St Leonards, New South Wales
Ultimo, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$870 per day