Our client is looking for a Endpoint Systems Engineer to join their Perth CBD team. The role will be an initial 12-month contract with a strong possibility to extend further. You will be helping to administer, maintain and support the Symantec Endpoint Protection platform. It may require a 24/7 on-call shift roster.
- Install and configure Symantec Endpoint Protection workstations and servers
- Create Symantec Endpoint installation packages
- Provide support and act as an escalation point for incidents related to Endpoint Applications and services
- Configure Symantec Endpoint AV policies and monitor and tune performance of SEP servers
- Prior working experience with application/server/systems administration
- Skills with networking technologies and hosting
- Knowledge of operating systems including Linux, Windows and Unix
- Knowledge of data security, data loss prevention
- Experience working within a cyber security function
- Microsoft/Red Hat Certifications
- Symantec SEP Certification
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 201259)