- Innovative Market Research Client
- Convenient location
- String survey programming experience
A Market Research company is in need of a Survey Programmer for a permanent opportunity in Redfern. Preferably with experience in sawtooth or Q or SPSS.
The successful candidate will deliver bespoke surveys and will:
- Project manageonline surveys including scripting, sample management and data analysis.
- Provide advice to our research team on questionnaire programming functionality to obtain the required aimed results
- Work to timelines to ensure projects are profitable
- Script online surveys using Sawtooth (training anf support to be provided if required)
- Use SPSS and Q for data analysis.
- manage external pannel suppliuers when required for data collection
- Set-up, launch and manage recruitment for Online communities
- Use your technical skills to support the improvement and efficiency of the platform and online communities
- Provide training support to other programmers when required
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- 5 years experience with Sawtooth package, Q and SPSS
- The ability to develop and influence relationships with key internal clients
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 198792.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Please click the apply button.