This is an excellent career move for an individual with a good breath of technical support experience to join a well-established Australian company in Gladesville. The ideal candidate will be smart and assertive and will come with fresh ideas to move this organisation forward in technology practices used.
They require an individual with:
- Strong server and desktop administration skills, ideally having managed small to mid sized environments
- Strong knowledge of Office 365, Exchange and other common enterprise server applications such as SharePoint and MSSQL
- Good experience with MS Server and virtualisation technologies
- Scripting and/or programming experience desirable
- Exposure to firewalls and networking
- Proven documentation skills
Future projects currently include:
- Move from ISDN/traditional telephony to a VoIP system
- Firewall/VPN replacements
- Replacement of legacy access and PHP applications with both off the shelf solutions with integrations to existing databases
This will be a highly autonomous role, although working in a team with 3 others. Good communication skills and a solid work ethic are also a must.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 186842.
Please click the apply button.