Work for this market leader who offers cloud-based CRM and operations solutions where the employees are excited to come to work every day. It is an established organisation with a start-up feel, offering flexibility and a great work life balance. There is continuous innovation and development of their product and they employ a global workforce of over 700 staff.
We are currently recruiting for an Support Services Manager. This role is seen as the most senior member for the APAC market, serving as the point-person for all things Support and Services.
You will be managing Customer Success and Support, being a guiding resource for all employees in APAC, liaising with our enterprise clients, and collaborating with the international leadership team.
You will be responsible for:
- Coaching and developing the Australia support team
- Serve as the senior leader of Professional Services for the APAC market
- Actively participate as a key member of the international leadership team
- Advise and collaborate with internal resources as the managing resource internationally
Ideally you have:
- 5+ years of Support and/or Services leadership experience
- Possess strong understanding of the Software-as-a-Service industry (SaaS)
- A proven ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally
- A high degree of integrity and the ability to achieve results in a flexible, dynamic environment
- Executive presence, judgment and initiative with good listening, communication and interpersonal skills